Corona Virus Covid19 Safety
Frontline Security Personnel heightened risk of contracting The Corona Virus Covid 19
Many frontline security operatives are at a higher risk of contracting the corona virus covid 19.
Due to the daily operations of a frontline Security Officer and Door Supervisor.
Coming into close contact with hundreds or thousands of members of the public in particular large retail outlets shopping centres cinemas pubs and clubs’ large events & festivals.
Safety measures (reminders) for security operatives to reduce the risk of contracting the corona virus Covid19 during their daily security operations.
How to avoid Corona Virus Covid19
- Greet visitors as normal maintaining your personal space of at least 1 meter.
- Do not shake hands with visitors (This one especially for Door Supervisors).
- Carry an Anti-bacterial spray or gel (use after every physical contact).
- Carry Tissues with you and use them to catch coughs and sneezes bin and wash hands with soap water or sanitizer.
- Wash or sanitize hands after using public facilities and transport or touching door handles and surfaces.
- Avoid touching your eyes nose and mouth with unwashed or un-sanitized hands.
- Be especially aware that a disgruntled client may spit or bite whilst being removed from your facility.
- Keep Clean Keep Safe
- Avoid Corona Virus Covid19
What are the signs and symptoms Corona virus Covid19?
The symptoms of this new coronavirus (now known as COVID-19) include fever and respiratory symptoms including coughing, sneezing, and shortness of breath. The current evidence is that most cases appear to be mild.
If you have returned from these specific areas since February 19, you should call NHS 111 and stay indoors and avoid contact with other people even if you do not have symptoms:
How many Corona Virus Covid19 currently in the UK?
As of 9am 4 March 2020, a total of 16,659 people have been tested of which 16,574 were confirmed negative. 85 were confirmed positive.
See what our customers think of our services and read our Google reviews