Wireless Glass Break Detector
Wireless Glass Break Protector is a wireless two-way acoustic glass-break detector for windows and glass doors, compatible with Power-Master intrusion alarm systems and Power-G receivers. It delivers outstanding reliability in detecting the breaking of framed glass mounted in an interior wall of residential and small business premises, providing an additional layer of perimeter protection.
GB-502 PG2 is based on sophisticated, omni-directional acoustic pattern recognition and patented microphone technology that continuously listens to sounds and analyses patterns. Employing a 3-stage, multi-level classification process, the detector accurately captures real events, delivering unprecedented reliability with near-zero false alarms.
A single wall- or ceiling-mounted detector can protect a room of 120 sqm / 1288 sqft, identifying the breaking of most types of window and door glass – including plate, tempered, laminated, wired, coated and sealed insulating glass. The sensor can be mounted as close as 1.5 m / 5 ft from the glass.
Incorporating Visonic innovative Power-G technology, the energy-efficient GB-502 PG2 combines a number of advanced and field-proven technologies, as well as the highly reliable AES encryption method – enabling an extended transmission range, and an extra-long battery life of up to 5 years. No adjustment is required during installation, since the detector is fully pre-calibrated. It is protected by a back tamper switch which is activated when the cover is removed or when the base is forcibly detached from the wall.
GB-502 PG2 Features:
- Cutting-edge glass-break detection technology delivers near-zero false alarm rate
- Acoustic pattern recognition technology provides 360o coverage
- Maximum detection range for plate, tempered, laminated, wired, coated and sealed insulating glass: 7.6m / 25ft
- Power-G two-way Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology provides market-leading wireless robustness and reliability
- Large transmission range enables repeater-free installations
- Battery life up to 5 years with typical use
- Visible link quality indication shown on the device reduces the installation time
- Compatible with Power-Master systems and Power-G receivers
The GB-502 PG2 complies with the following standards:
Europe: EN 300220, EN 301489, EN50130-4, EN60950, EN50130-5, EN 50131-2-7-1, EN 50131-1 Grade 2 Class II